* Pain - any complaints of unexplained or undiagnosed pain
* Fever (100°F/38.3°C or higher)
* Sore throat or trouble swallowing
* Headache or stiff neck
* Unexplained diarrhea or loose stool combined with nausea, vomiting or abdominal cramps. The child will be kept at home until all symptoms have stopped.
* Nausea or vomiting
* Severe itching of body and scalp
* Known or suspected communicable diseases.
* Is suffering from one or more of the above symptoms
* Is not well enough to take part in the activities at the daycare
Parents will inform the daycare within 24 hours of a diagnosis of a serious illness or contagious disease of a communicable nature in the family. This is to protect my family and the other families who attend the daycare. Failure to do so is grounds for immediate termination of care.
Parents agree that a child will be symptom free, without the aid of symptom reducing medications such as Tylenol, for a full 24 hours prior to returning to daycare. We reserve the right to ask for a note from your family doctor, depending on the illness/disease.
No medication will be administrated by Cookie and Milk Daycare Staff. Providers are not allowed to administrated medicine unless certified by MAT
When a child becomes ill, I will make the child comfortable in a quiet place where he/she can rest and will be closely supervised.
Parents will be notified immediately and agree to begin to making alternate work arrangements or arrangements for alternate care. If your child is seriously ill, you or an alternate must come for the child IMMEDIATELY. If I cannot reach a parent, I will call an emergency contact listed on the registration form or the child's doctor may be contacted depending on the seriousness of the illness.